Software and web developers often wear many hats, including the UX/UI hat. But some developers lack the knowledge to design UIs or to collaborate effectively with UX designers and researchers.
This can lead to a bad user experience, low user adoption, low sales, high support costs, unhappy customers, and the need to spend time and money reworking the UX/UI.
As experienced UX and software development consultants, Expero knows how to bridge the knowledge gap. In this online seminar, Chris LaCava and I share some of that knowledge.
The seminar presents short case studies and several things front-end and back-end developers should know to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- What User Experience is and why UX matters
- How to think like your users
- The process: Discover, Design, Prototype & User Test
- UX strategy, goals and metrics
- Incorporating UX into Agile
- Other key UX best practices and techniques relevant to developers.
We hope you enjoy the video.
Also, check out our UX FOR DEVELOPERS TRAINING COURSE