Transportation and logistics in today's world has changed and morphed drastically in the last 24 months for shippers, carriers, and manufacturers. This has created an even more compelling business case for real time systems and the need for predictive planning and analytics. The key use cases to be illustrated in this webinar are: payload and route optimization, asset and driver optimization, warehouse location, multi-mode transportation options, higher more profitable miles, lower driver turnover, increased safety, demand and capacity planning, and the ability to 'What If' all parts of the logistics process in real time.
The focus of this webinar is to identify how Machine Learning, Visualizations, and new technology can directly increase the accuracy and output of systems to drive revenue and cut costs with 'Human in the Loop.' This event is designed as a speed dating format with a focus on key topics for under 15 minutes in order to maximize the insights. During this online meetup, you'll learn from our experts on how Expero can unlock the potential in your organization. We will feature Expero technology lightning talks followed by a short Q&A.
- Key Challenges in Complex logistics networks: illustrate why Visualizations, Machine Learning, and Graph still utilize 'Human in the Loop' for maximum accuracy and productivity
- Increase Accuracy and Planning by 10%: how to utilize Machine Learning and Graph technology techniques to increase more accurate and dependable outcomes
- Actionable Visualizations: Creation of explainable machine learning and predictive outputs for load planners and executives for more accurate and dependable outcomes
- Leverage Current Tools with New Methods: Practical examples of how to incorporate existing tools and data with new elements to rapidly cut costs and increase profit
- Creation of Real Time 'What If' for Preventive and Predictive Analytics: the ability to create tools and visualizations for executive and planners to optimize in real time for profit, time, truck operators, fleet management, loads, cost and profit management, routes, weather, risk, and many others
- Explainable Machine Learning: Examples of how 'Human in the Loop' increases profit and throughput with practical uses and methods in conjunction with ML & visualizations
Session 1 (12 Min): Why ML & Graph combined with visualizations can be game changers for transportation and logistics
Session 2 (12 Min): Identify visualizations and human interaction - The Art of the Possible Demos for real time planning and analytics systems - management, planning, and data practitioner view
Session 3 (12 Min): Details on how ML with other technologies can create real time options, optimize cost & revenue, increase accuracy, and move towards predictive forecasting and active scenario analysis
Session 4 (12 Min): Tie together the different elements of ML, visualizations, and other technologies for a cohesive approach to transportation and logistics
Session 5 (5 Min): Open Q&A