Regardless of the Financial Services sector - Trading, Asset Management, Banking, Wealth Management, and many others - have increased pressure for real-time analytics with complex connected data. The view of complex dependencies, historic data, risk and compliance has never been more important for all executives and financial practitioners alike. The focus of this webinar is to identify how Graph and Machine Learning can directly increase accuracy, avoid fines and compliance issues, and drive revenue.
This event is designed as a 'Speed Dating' format with focus on key topics for under 15 minutes in order to maximize the insights. During this online meet up, you'll learn from our experts on how Expero and TigerGraph technology can unlock the potential in your organization. We will feature unique TigerGraph and Expero technology lightning talks, followed by a short Q&A session. Four bite sized informative sessions to learn how to use TigerGraph and Expero to maximize the effectiveness of your business.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Portfolio Optimization: utilizing graph traversal combined with ML for spotting complex risk, optimization activities, and recommendations.
- 360 Customer Behavior Analysis: Graph relationships drive 360 analysis of customer behavior, product/service cross sells, next conversation, etc.
- Data Lineage & Entitlements: analyzing and connection and securing deep taxonomies across/within portfolios, assets, allocations, etc.
- Compliance & Risk Mitigation: compliance - impact analysis of failed or trending compliance results, root cause analysis and case management.
- Modernization: uplifting technology should include Graph in a new cloud/hybrid world. Ensure new platforms have a new tool to combine with existing ML and analytics tools, while maximizing sunk costs in legacy systems.
- Real Time Decision Making: ML & Graph data products for experts; includes Graph data relationships enable analytics and exploration cross portfolios and asset classes over time