Modernizing a legacy software application can be a major quagmire. There are many moving parts and horde of technologies from which to choose.
Many firms focus on updating or migrating a particular aspect of an application like the UI or migrating data. Our multi-discipline team can address modernizing your full stack and advise on the best environment for the new, modern version of your application.
Rest assured if you're feeling overwhelmed you're not alone. Common questions we often answer:
* What is the right balance of legacy vs.new technology solutions?
* How do we integrate our legacy systems in a cost-effective way with newer technology?
* At what juncture should we overhaul existing legacy systems?
* What will legacy integration do to my overall costs for a project build?
* What is a UI framework and which one should I use?