C360 & Customer Journey and Cross Industry sectors - Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Telecommunications and Media - have increased pressure from world health events, the need for real-time analytics, and ‘know your customer’ are paramount. The focus of this webinar is to identify how high performance NoSQL, Graph and Machine Learning can directly increase the accuracy and drive revenue for Customer 360 applications.
This event is designed as a 'Speed Dating' format with a focus on key topics for under 15 minutes in order to maximize the insights. During this online meetup, you'll learn from our experts on how Expero and Scylla technology can unlock the potential in your organization. We will feature unique Scylla and Expero technology lightning talks, followed by a short Q&A session.
Key Learning Topics:
- What we can learn from new technology and real-time technology systems: Why a high performance NoSQL and current predictive approaches are falling short. Highlights on why combining NoSQL & Graph is uniquely qualified for Customer 360 applications across industries
- Create a Single Customer view: Bring the multiple silos of data together for a single view of the customer with massive sets of data at scale
- Drive Revenue and Cut Costs: Revealing Customer journey findings with time series, and more accurate up-sell, cross-sell and churn issues and risk in advance
- Increase accuracy of Recommendations and Machine Learning findings by 10%: Historical & massive data for ML & Analytics in real time
- Use TimeSeries, Graph & ML to unify data for Preventive & Predictive analytics: Harness the masterless architecture and always on platform
- Use graph & ML for ‘What If’: Analytics for Recommendations, Dependencies, and avoiding compounding bad data - How to utilize the power of cloud computing and massive scalability for real time analytics
Session 1 (12 min): Why & How High Performance NoSQL, Graph, ML and Visualizations are Game Changers to Drive Revenue with C360 with Live Demos. Customer Journey, Upsell, Cross-Sell, Churn prevention and Prospect Targeting and more
Session 2 (12 min): ML & Analytics in NoSQL & Graph. Details on How Machine Learning works with High Performance NoSQL, & Graph Improve Intelligent, Predictive Forecasting and Active Scenario Analysis
Session 3 (12 min): Show How Scylla’s massively scalable architecture can change the game with connected data in real-time.
Session 4 (12 min): Showing a Demo of Scylla can make it easy, fast and at scale in the cloud. Methods to move from SQL DB to NoSQL, Dynamo to NoSQL, other flavors of Cassandra and others.
Session 5 (5 min): Open Q&A